What type of personal information does the tenant use?
When you make a reservation, you will be asked for your name, address, phone number, email address, payment details, the names of guests traveling with you, and your preferences for your stay.
To facilitate the management of your booking, you can open a user account. This allows you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future bookings.
When you visit our website, even if you do not make a booking, we may collect certain information, such as your IP address or browser, as well as information about your computer’s operating system, the version of the application, language settings and the pages shown to you. you. If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics, and latitude / longitude details.
We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
Why does Irental Casablanca collect, use and share your personal data?
- Booking: First and foremost, we use your personal data to finalize and manage your online booking and send the details of your reservation to the lessor with whom you will sign the rental contact
- Customer Service: Sharing your contact details with customer service and / or rental company booking allows for a quick response when you need us, including helping you find the right services and any questions you may have regarding your car reservation.
- Customer Reviews: We may use your contact details to prompt you to write a review after your car rental. It can help us to improve our services.
- Account administration: We provide a user account function on our website. We use the information you provide to us to administer this, allowing you to manage your booking, take advantage of special offers, make future reservations more easily and manage your personal settings. Managing personal settings lets you keep and share listings, share photos, view deals you’ve already searched for, and view other information you’ve provided about your booking. It also allows you to see all the reviews you have submitted. If you wish, you can share certain information in your user account by creating a public profile associated with your own first name or a pseudonym of your choice.
- Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, in accordance with the law. For example:
- When you make a reservation with us or create a user account, we may use your contact details to send you information about similar travel-related
products and services.
- When we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to contact you by phone.
- Other communications: We may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS, depending on the contact details you provide to us. There could be several reasons for this:
- We may need to respond to and process the requests you have made.
- If you have not finalized an online booking, we can send you an email reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe this additional service is useful to you as it allows you to continue with a booking without having to search for service items again or fill out all of the booking details from scratch.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to give your opinion on your experience with one of our partners (Lessor).
- We may also send you other documents related to your booking, such as how to contact Irental Casablanca if you need assistance while you are away,
or a summary of previous bookings you have made using of our website.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, improve the user experience and improve the functionality and quality of our reservation services online.
How does IRENTAL CASABLANCA share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties.
- Lessor (owner of the reserved car category): In order to finalize your booking, we need to transfer the relevant reservation details to the booking services of the lessor you are going to sign the contract with. This may include information such as your name, contact details and payment details, the name of the additional driver traveling with you and the preferences you specified when booking.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may use third party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes specified above. For example, we may use service providers to send booking information on our behalf to the item of service (car rental) you just booked, or we may have third parties contact you. When a booking requires it, we may also work with third party payment service providers to facilitate payment or payment guarantees. We also work with third party ad networks to market our our services on other platforms, or involve third party vendors for analytical purposes. These third parties involved in any of these services will be bound by confidentiality agreements and will not be permitted to use your personal information for any purpose other than those specified above.
- Competent Authorities: We work with partner websites around the world to distribute the service items listed on our site. When you make a reservation on one of these business partners’ websites, certain personal information you provide to them may be shared with us. Likewise, we may share information with this business partner, for example, in connection with the administration of your account, in order to manage your reservation, so that they can answer questions related to your reservation and for the purposes of marketing. In this context, your information is governed by the privacy policies of these business partners.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in your computer’s browser or on your mobile device. This privacy and cookies policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you navigate from page to page on a website, you will not be recognized as the same user from page to page. Cookies allow your browser to be recognized by the website. Cookies are therefore mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure that you are recognized when you return to a website.
Do all cookies do the same?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways to use them. Cookies can be classified according to their function, their lifespan and by who places them on a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We try to provide our visitors with an advanced and user-friendly website which automatically adapts to their needs and wishes. To do this, we use technical cookies to present our website to you, make it work properly, create your user account, log in and manage your reservations. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website effectively and efficiently. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language, your searches, and the property you viewed previously. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of our website, but they add functionality for you and improve your experience.
- Analytics cookies: we use these cookies to better understand how our visitors use the website, to find out what works and what does not, to optimize and improve our website and to make sure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we collect includes the web pages you visited, the landing / exit pages you entered and left, the type of platform you used, time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our website. We also use analytical cookies in connection with our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website after seeing an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third party websites. We won’t know who you are and we only get anonymous data.
How long do Irental Casablanca cookies stay active?
The cookies we use have variable lifetimes. The maximum lifespan we set for some is five years from your last visit to our website. You can clear all cookies from your browser at any time.
How to recognize Irental Casablanca cookies?
You can find our cookies in your browser settings.
Does Irental Casablanca use third-party marketing and analytics cookies?
Yes Irental Casablanca uses the services of trusted and recognized online advertising and marketing companies. The customer may also use third party providers for analysis purposes. To activate their services, these companies must place cookies.
The providers we use are committed to educating consumers about our services and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards.
When it comes to online advertising and marketing companies, we make every effort to work only with companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and / or the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Members of the NAI and IAB adhere to industry standards and codes of conduct. Members of the NAI and IAB allow you to opt out of behavioral advertising. Visit www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify NAI members who may have placed an advertising cookie file on your computer. To opt out of an IAB or IAB member’s behavioral advertising program, simply check the box corresponding to the company you wish to opt out of.
In order to control the collection of data for analysis purposes by Google Analytics, you can visit the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Who has access to Irental Casablanca cookie data?
Only Irental Casablanca has access to Irental Casablanca cookies. Cookies placed by third parties are accessible by these third parties.
How to manage your cookie preferences?
Using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can define which cookies to accept and which to refuse. The location of these settings depends on the browser you are using. Use your browser’s “Help” function to locate the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website. Additionally, opting out of an online advertising network does not mean that you will not receive or be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. This means that the network you unsubscribed from will no longer serve ads tailored to your web preferences and browsing habits.
Does Irental Casablanca use web beacons?
In addition to using cookies, Irental Casablanca sometimes uses web beacons. A web beacon is a small, single-pixel graphic image that is delivered to your computer as part of a web page request or in an HTML email message. Whether directly or through service providers, we use these pixels in connection with our online advertisements on our website or on third party websites to find out whether a user to whom an online advertisement is served is performing also a reservation; to track conversion with partner websites and analyze a user’s traffic patterns in order to optimize the services related to the car rental services we offer to you.
What security procedures does Irental Casablanca put in place to protect your personal data?
In accordance with Moroccan data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of personal information.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect the personal information you provide to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are authorized to access personal information in the course of their work.
The services offered by Irental Casablanca are not intended for children under the age of 18. Use of any of our services is only permitted with the valid consent of a parent or guardian. If we receive information from a child under the age of 18, we reserve the right to delete it.
How can you control the personal data you have provided to us?
You always have the right to see the personal information we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Request Personal Information” in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your ID to help us prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal data.
If the personal information we have for you is incorrect, we will update it at your request. You can also ask us to delete your personal data from our customer database by sending an email to email@example.com with “Request to delete personal information” in the subject line. However, we may need to retain certain information, for example, for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping or to detect fraudulent activity. You can delete your user account at any time by logging into your account on the irental-casablanca.com website and choosing to delete your account.
Last update, February 2023